Events & On-Location Broadcasts
Each year, our stations host proprietary events that entertain and inform our listeners as well as serve our communities. Some of these events include:
- Trunk or Treat (Halloween event for families)
- Women’s Expo (Multi-day event for women of all ages)
- Baby Shower (Daytime event for moms and grandparents)
- Adopt-a-Pet Expo (Family event to help local shelters)
- Fill the Ambulance (Raising money and food for our community shelters)
- Teachers Are Heroes (Recognizing local teachers with awards and prizes)
Many of our events, historically, draw as many as 15,000 attendees, depending on the time of year and location.
Alternatively, El Dorado personalities will come to your location and broadcast on-air a special event or promotion. On-Location events include:
- Live two-hour remote broadcasts from your place of business (opportunity to promote a special feature for that day)
- Van hits for one-hour remote broadcasts (intended to draw a large quick crowd, usually combined with prize giveaways)
- Customizable on-location events for schools, government agencies, charitable organizations, and other community activities (designed to help keep our listening audience informed)
Note: Given the current COVID environment we are working closely with local government officials to ensure any events conducted in the manner the puts the safety and health of our community first. This being said, given the current lack of entertainment options, we believe that our events present local businesses with an even more unique way to support our audience and community.